New Hybrid Fund Offer from Indiabulls

Indiabulls Mutual Fund
Scheme Name Indiabulls Equity Hybrid Fund
Objective of Scheme The Scheme seeks to generate periodic return and long term capital appreciation from a judicious mix of equity and debt instruments. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved. The Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
Scheme Type Open Ended
Scheme Category Hybrid Scheme – Aggressive Hybrid Fund
New Fund Launch Date 22-11-2018
New Fund Earliest Closure Date 06-12-2018
New Fund Offer Closure Date 06-12-2018
Indicate Load Separately Entry Load: Not Applicable Exit Load: • For exit within 12 months from the date of allotment: – For 10% of investment – Nil – For remaining investments – 1.00% • For exit after 12 months from the date of allotment – Nil
Minimum Subscription Amount Rs.500/- and in multiples of Re.1/- thereafter
For Further Details Please Visit Website

Mutual Funds Based on Asset Class

Balanced or Hybrid Funds: These are funds that invest in a mix of asset classes. In some cases, the proportion of equity is higher than debt while in others it is the other way round. Risk and returns are balanced out this way. An example of a hybrid fund would be Franklin India Balanced Fund-DP (G) because in this fund, 65% to 80% of the investment is made in equities and the remaining 20% to 35% is invested in the debt market. This is so because the debt markets offer a lower risk than the equity market.

Mutual Funds Based on Structure

Open-Ended Funds: These are funds in which units are open for purchase or redemption through the year. All purchases/redemption of these fund units are done at prevailing NAVs. Basically these funds will allow investors to keep invest as long as they want. There are no limits on how much can be invested in the fund. They also tend to be actively managed which means that there is a fund manager who picks the places where investments will be made. These funds also charge a fee which can be higher than passively managed funds because of the active management. They are an ideal investment for those who want investment along with liquidity because they are not bound to any specific maturity periods. Which means that investors can withdraw their funds at any time they want thus giving them the liquidity they need.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest News & Article

Financial Advisory Services at Your Door Step.

If your occcupied don't have time to plan your financial investment we are here to guide.